Sunday, December 25, 2016

The Christmas Experiement 2016: Hours 21+22: What the Heck?

In which I slowly lose my mind.

Too Cute: Apparently there's a program on Animal Planet. That's just animals. Playing. With no commentary. This is somehow a Christmas edition. Not quite sure how outside of they appear to be animals fascinated with Christmasy things. I don't know how much of this I can take?

As it turns out, about an hour.


CBS Sunday Morning: Look, I need to kill time, okay and nothing is on! So, here we are. CBS Sunday Morning is mostly soft stories, nothing too critical. So, I guess good for when you just woke up on Sunday morning.

Have I mentioned that it's also hard to comment on news? I am really bad at picking things out but I'm mostly going to be using this time to get my ham ready I want to eat around noon so that means starting a bit earlier.

Also, apparently "All I Want For Christmas" is 20 years old. I feel old.

Non-Viewing Thoughts: Is making a 9 pound ham too much for one person? Probably but meh. Just means a ton of leftovers.

Late Christmas Ideas: I'm working on saving up for a new tower so random computer parts would rock hardcore.

Notable Commercials:I think the commercials are also telling me I need a new pair of glasses.


Tally
Mountain Dews Left: 6 Cans
Coca-Colas Left: 3 Cans
Kickstarts Left: 1 Can
Coffee Left: 1 Bottle
Pumpkin Pie Left: 3/4ths
Sanity Rating: (1 being Silent Night, 10 being Christmas Shoes): 4

No comments: