Sunday, December 25, 2016

The Christmas Experiement 2016 Hours 29+30: Not Even Remotely My Demographic

Okay, guess it's that time where I watch stuff that I have no business to know diddly about.

Austin and Ally: I think this is about two kid's who help other kids learn music or something? Not sure. One of the kids doesn't like Christmas. I can't wait to find out that she has a terrible homelife. So, as it turns out, her fahter is away on business. A kid working as an elf promises the girl Santa will bring her father home. Everyone on this is an idiot. Then again, that's part for course for most of this.

Awkward thing: The male lead is playing Jerffery Dahmer in an upcoming movie. I can't wait for parents to explain why they can't see his new movie.

Sofia The First: Okay, Disney has a ton of money to get the voice cast they do. This episode alone has Alyson Hannigan, Phyliccia Rashad, Nick Olferman, Tim Gunn along.  So, the entire plot of this episode is Princess Sofia is going into the woods to get Ice Lilies when she runs into a faun who was cursed with Ice Touch after seeing Frozen. I'm not joking. She asks a witch to give her an Ice Touch after heading about a princess who can freeze whatever.

Anyway, they pick flowers, Claire Huxtable doesn't want them, and Tiana from The Princess and the Frog appears to give advice on inner gifts. The Faun plays her pipes and it's enough for Claire Huxtable to grant a wish.

Girl Meets World: Mxed marriage families at Christmas. That's what this episode is about. It's a shame The Brady Bunch never did an episode about that. Instead, we had Carol Brady losing her voice.

And I just made myself sad.

Also, secret Santas are the other part of this and no one knows each other until they explain their gifts and then everyone likes their gifts. Seriously, there are a lot of shows on Disney Channel that sucks but this is the one that works. We have characters that feel natural, people learn, characters don't exist to make their one gag, and it actually has something to say. If I had kids, we'd watch it together.

K.C. Undercover: I've heard about Zendaya for a year but had no clue who she was. I vaguely remember an episode of Shake It Up and it making me want to claw my eyes out. As is, she's passable. This series also has a little girl named Judy who's a robot. I think. She also might be Jewish by the end of the episode because she hears about Judaism because of the pronunciation.





Non-Viewing Thoughts: I never really thought about it before, it's mainly been an abstract thought I very rarely considered, but I would like to have kids some day. The big problem is that I can barely take care of myself so I wouldn't trust myself with any other living thing. Hell, I can't even remember the last relationship I've been in.

Late Christmas Ideas: The ability to better control my emotions.

Notable Commercials: How the heck is Descendants still a thing?!?


Tally
Mountain Dews Left: 6 Cans
Coca-Colas Left: 2 Cans
Kickstarts Left: 0 Cans
Coffee Left: 1 Bottle
Pumpkin Pie Left: 1/2
Sanity Rating: (1 being real spies, 10 being Austin Powers Spies): 6

No comments: