Saturday, December 24, 2016

The Christmas Experiment 2016: Prelude

Look, people, I seem to be a stickler for pain. So, once again, we are doing The Christmas Experiment. And, once again, we're doing a full 36 hours.

Because I hate myself.
My Santa's so fancy, you don't even know.

A lot!

If this is your first year, here's the basics.
  1. I'm watching 36 hours straight worth of Christmas related programming.  
  2. All of this is coming from either broadcast telelvision or DVR. I have recently started using Playstation Vue so I have a few programs saved up. I'm going to be a bit more lax on pre-recorded programs this year because there isn't much on today oddly.
  3. Every two hours or so, I'll post my commentary on the past two hours. This is mostly stream of consciousness with little real editing. Because lazy.
So, every year, I chart certain things:

Non-Viewing Thoughts: Just the random stuff that pops into a sleep-deprived mind.  

Late Christmas Ideas: In case you're thinking of buying me something but were lazy about it, you jerk.

Notable Commercials: Commentary on some of the commercials that have popped up.

I also chart my consumables and current sanity level. Sanity is rated on a scale of 1 to 10 with 1 usually being something boring and 10, well, not. So, join me back here at 2 PM ET when the first post goes up. Good times.

Tally
Mountain Dews Left: 7 Cans
Coca-Colas Left: 4 Cans
Kickstarts Left: 2 Cans
Coffee Left: 2 Bottles
Pumpkin Pie Left: Whole Pie, currently unbaked

No comments: