Monday, December 26, 2016

The Christmas Experiment 2016 Hours 35+36: National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.

Here we are at the end. Here we go.


National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation: Here we are at the end. If this is your first time, this is how I cap things off every year. This is my ninth go around. If you want to read any of my other musings, just take a click over at label.

I'm lonely. I'm going to be honest. I don't mind spending Christmas alone, this is  something that more and more feels natural. Hell, only once in the last 10 Christmases have I spent Christmas with family.  I guess I just wouldn't mind just... having someone around. Ehh, just part of being single in your 30s, I'm sure.

Even though they're all family, The Griswold Family Christmas is all about misfits coming together for Christmas. Sure, they have a family structure to draw themselves together but none of them what you would call normal. Christmas is just that. No one is normal. What even is Normal? Oh well. It's all good.

Late Christmas Ideas: Look, I say it every year and every year, no one gets me any. Moose. Antler. Glasses.


Final Tally
Mountain Dews drank: 1 Can
Coca-Colas drank: 1 Can
Kickstarts drank: 2 Cans
Coffee drank: 1 Bottle
Pumpkin Pie Left: 1/3rd
Sanity Rating: (1 being dinner with friends, 10 being dinner with your voices):7

No comments: