Friday, December 24, 2010

The Christmas Experiment 2010: Prelude

Okay, as many of you know, it is my annual tradition to spend the holiday from 12:00AM December 25th to 12:00AM December 26th watch the various Christmas related stuff on the TV. I am not allowed any DVDs except for one at the end of the evening and I will go to the DVR as little as possible. From what I have learned in the past, this will probably involve me watching some tepid Christmas Specials, a couple of true classics, useless Disney Channel celebrities on the Walt Disney Christmas Day parade, at least one sanity break Lifetime Television movie, and capping it all off with National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. This year's beginning arsenal is:

  • One 24-Pack of Mountain Dew
  • 4 Cans of Amp Energy Drink
  • 1 Sarah Lee Pumpkin Pie
  • My Wally World Santa Hat
First entry will go up at 2 AM this morning with a new one going up every hour or two after that. Depends on the programming block I have. See you all then.

No comments: