Sunday, December 26, 2010

The Christmas Experiment 2010: Hours 23 & 24

Viewing Thoughts: National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation is my favorite Christmas Movie of all time. It's just perfect for me. I'm the guy who tries to plan stuff out then get slightly peeved when it fails. Best laid plans.  That s the story of my life. I make plans and they fall to pieces eventually. I was supposed to be done with college in 2007 and be on my way to being a successful writer. Now, not so much. I can't do anything right but I still think I might. I am Clark Griswold. The universe conspires against me but I keep on trooping forward. I'm just going to stop and say this movie is awesome.

Late Christmas Idea: Still waiting on those moose drinking goblets. Other than that, I wish everyone had a Merry Christmas or something.

Final Tally:
Moutain Dews Consumed: 5
Amps Consumed: 1
Cups of Coffee: 0
Pumpkin Pie Left: There was never a pumpkin pie. YOU LIE!!! I did not eat it all!
Sanity Rating (1 being taking my shower then passing out, 10 being staying up and talking to awesome people) : 6

No comments: