Saturday, December 24, 2011

The Christmas Experiment 2011: Prelude

It's that time again. Time for Will to watch a days worth of Christmas Crap non-stop for 24 hours. For those of you new to this fun, I do this since it's a fun way to pass a mostly uneventful holiday. So, this will involve a number of things. First off, I only allow myself one DVD which is National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. I'm also going to try not to watch A Christmas Story but it's bound to happen eventually. I've covered it three times already and I fear I might be running out of things to say on the subject. I will also be on the Earth-2.net Chat room the entire time to keep myself honest. This is so I don't decide to take a nap.

This year's provisions are:
  • One (1) 12 Pack of Mountain Dew
  • One (1) Sarah Lee Pumpkin Pie
  • Two (2) cans of Amp Energy Drink
  • One (1) Wallyworld Christmas Hat
So, join me back here at about 2 in the morning for Hours One and Two. Also, pray that I don't find something as sanity breaking as Holiday in Handcuffs or A Marilee Dawn Christmas.

No comments: