Monday, December 23, 2013

The Christmas Experiment 2013: Prelude

Well, here we are again. For those of you that are new to the Experiment, here goes: I'm going to watch 24 hours of Christmas stuff. I'm doing it on Christmas Eve again this year since I will admit, I liked going to the movies on Christmas Day last year. After each couple of hours, I'll post here. I got an antenna so the sparse amount of Christmas content on Christmas Eve are completely open to me. Woo there. I get to see commercials outside of Hulu and the occasional recording I could find with commercials.

This year's provisions are:
  • One (1) 12 Pack of Mountain Dew
  • One (1) Marie Calender Pumpkin Pie
  • Two (2) cans of Amp Energy Drink
  • One (1) Wallyworld Christmas Hat
So, come back around 2 eastern time AM tomorrow when  the first post goes up.

No comments: