Sunday, December 23, 2012

The Christmas Experiment 2012: Prelude

Well, it's that time of year again, only a day sooner. I'm experimenting with doing the experiment on Christmas Eve instead of Christmas day this year, mainly since I've decided to just go to the movie theater on Christmas Day, see a few Oscar Bait films, etc. Also, another change this year is that, because the roomies and I have gotten rid of the cable, I'm mostly depending on videos I found online for this. However, there are a host of people on YouTube who have uploaded videos with the original Christmas Breaks so I can still comment on commercials, just ones from the 80s in most of the cases.

This year's provisions are:

  • One (1) 24 Pack of Mountain Dew
  • One (1) Sarah Lee Pumpkin Pie
  • Four (4) cans of Amp Energy Drink
  • One (1) Wallyworld Christmas Hat
So, come back around 2 eastern time AM tomorrow when  the first post goes up.

No comments: